It's easy to host a course!
TRITECHFORENSICS Training (TFT) handles the majority of the responsibilities for the training course, but we do ask your assistance with a few items. In return, you will receive one or more seats at no charge, depending on cost, location, and number of attendees.
- The primary responsibility of the host agency is to provide an appropriate location for the course.
- A representative of the host agency acts as a conduit for the exchange of information between TFT and the agency and receives equipment and supplies for use in the course. Equipment and supplies should be maintained in a secure area both before and during the course. Additionally, we may ask you to assist us in shipping these items back upon completion of the course.
- The host agency representative will be asked to provide TFT with information to be included in course literature. For example, we may ask you to provide us with locations of nearby lodging and restaurants.
- Most importantly, a representative of the host agency is asked to reach out to other local area agencies and distribute course literature in order to help recruit students. This crucial assistance makes it possible to have the number of students needed for the course while a diverse student population will enrich the learning experience.
- A limited number of courses have additional special requirements of the hosting agency. These will be addressed if one of these courses is requested.
We will assist our host agencies with flyers and other forms of assistance. If you have a question about hosting, just ask. We'd enjoy speaking with you about the many opportunities available. Contact Director Phil Sanfilippo at email@example.com for complete details on how to bring the course that meets your needs to your location.